Since 2nd March 2015 many of the installed Proxy Switcher copies almost completely stopped finding new servers.
Issue is that primary test target (images.google.com) seems to have blacklisted nearly all the proxy servers. Which in
turn has made all of them show up as "Dead".
- Released hot-fix as a version 5.12.1 - which has the problematic server removed.
- Versions 5.9.1 and newer will display warning notices and urge to update.
How to Fix/What to do:
- Easy - Install latest version and the problem will go away.
- In relatively new versions you can go to View->Configure Test Targets... go in there and disable following targets:
- Version 5.13.0 will feature fully updated test target selection which should improve testing a whole lot.
- Addition of high performance test target(s) on separate domain(s) under my control.
- Building test target update system into future versions of the software.